Dear MiMi,

After some intense, pounding sex with a very well-endowed partner, I had a brownish, gelatinous discharge, not dissimilar to what you’d see on the bottom of a baked Krakus ham. Should I be worried?

Nervous in Newark

Dear Newark,

I always recommend you get checked by a doctor or nurse practitioner when anything appears unusual. I will tell you that based on personal experience, you may have a bruised cervix, as that was my diagnosis when I experienced something similar. Let me know what you learn, and good luck to you (and congrats, by the way, on that well-endowed partner)!